I absolutely love the Balance essential oil blend. It's currently my favourite blend -- I love it so much, I feel that it helps to "complete" me. It smells exactly like being in a spruce forest and I find it so very grounding and comforting. It's exactly what my body needs. I diffuse it throughout my work day and smell it right from the bottle throughout the day when I need an extra pick me up or more re-assurance. I've been putting this oil on the bottom of my son's feet in the morning (along with some other oils) and get him to smell it throughout the day.
Balance essential oil blend is a woody blend of:
- Spruce: Antibacterial, antispasmodic, antiparasitic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, hormone-like activity (clears those receptor sites), cortisone-like action, improves circulation, immune stimulant, very good with improving lung/sinus issues, great for sciatica/lumbago issues, motivates muscle intelligence for repair. Grounding and helps with emotional release.
- Ho wood: Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, acne relief, nerve tonic, anti-depressant, mood lifting, stress reduction, good cell regenerator and deodorant. Tonic effect on the body without being a general stimulant but it is an immune stimulant (works well with Chronic Fatigue). Very powerful spiritual awareness oil for inner clarity.
- Blue Tansy: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic/anesthetic, anti-itching, relaxant, gentle hormone-like activity in that it clears receptor sites so proper matches within the hormone world take place. Great affinity for soft tissue tuning, clears excess debris from tissues so that improved oxygenation takes place so age reduction at the cellular level happens. Gentle to the skin and gentle in its action – soothing in nature. Relieves anger, and promotes a feeling of self-control.
- Frankincense: Volumes written on the benefits (used in medicinal and ceremonial practices since the beginning of record keeping); antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumoral, immuno-stimulant, antidepressant, muscle relaxant, excellent for skin conditions, brain tonic, neurotonic, respiratory infections and mind clearing. Increases spiritual awareness, promotes meditation, improves attitude and uplifts spirits. (Master oil - that it often makes other elements step up to their potential –can draw out the maximum benefits when combined with others). Restores DNA and RNA.
It promotes tranquility and a sense of balance. It is very grounding and helpful for recovering balance inside and outside the body. Anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, calming, soothing to the nerves, supports pancreas in processing sugar and carbs, pain relief to muscles and coordination enhancer.
It can be helpful for people who feel confused, unsettled or anxious. It can be helpful for children with ADD, ADHD, autism or bipolar conditions. This is one of the blends that my friend Jaime recommends for sensitive children.
Within 30 seconds of applying one drop of Balance on an individual's feet, the effects of this essential oil blend can be observed (i.e., the red blood cells go from being clumped and irregularly shaped to being round and oxygenated). See this link for information about live blood cell analysis.
|This is what our red blood cells look like when they are experiencing optimum health (Source).|
- Diffusion is the most effective method of enjoying a balancing blend.
- Putting a drop on your hands or on a cotton ball to inhale the scent.
- Direct application with massage to the feet, neck and back.
- For anxiety: Apply Balance on the back of the neck, over the heart and on the wrists and rub wrists together and inhale.
- Read about several more uses for Balance here.