- Roman Chamomile
- Digest Zen blend
- Place 2-4 drops of one of the above mentioned oils in a capsule and take internally with water. You can buy empty gel caps at the health food store.
- If you want to be a little more aggressive, use several of the oils in a capsule (e.g., oregano, lemon, rosemary and DigestZen) and also doing a warm compress.
- For a warm compress over the abdomen add 2-3 drops of an essential oil to 1 Tbs fractionated coconut oil or olive oil.
- A fabulous product you can take to treat parasites is GX Assist which kills pathogens and parasites as well as unfriendly bacteria followed by the superior and potent probiotic, PB Assist. The suggested protocol is to take GX Assist for 10 days, followed by the PB Assist for 5 days.
Other suggested protocols for parasites from Everything Essential:
- Strong: 3 - 4 drops each of OnGuard, Oregano, Lemon and Melaleuca in a capsule and take internally 2 times a day for 10 - 14 days.
- Also effective: GX Assist capsule 2 - 4 times a day plus DigestZen topically to stomach area or internally to sooth discomfort also 10 - 14 days.
- oregano: has antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, and antiviral properties,
- melalueca: has demonstrated strong antifungal properties, as well as antibiotic, antiparasitic, and antiviral abilities and is also known to reduce inflammation,
- lemon: is often used for its antiseptic and antiviral properties,
- lemongrass: demonstrates antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties,
- peppermint: has a long history of soothing digestive problems and has strong anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties,
- thyme: is highly antibacterial, as well as antifungal, and
- Caprylic Acid: is a fatty acid naturally found in coconut milk, breast milk, and other sources. It has demonstrated antimicrobial properties against pathogens such as E. Coli, Salmonella and Strep, among others.
- For children, the above oils can be put on the bottoms of their feet.
- "Oregano is a great wormer. My friend used oregano on her son (putting it on the bottoms of this feet) thinking he just had a virus, and was surprised what she found in his diaper the next morning."
- Read Radiant Health's article on parasites and essential oils here.