- Oils & blends: DigestZen, Ginger, Peppermint
- Essential oils based products: GX Assist, Life Long Vitality supplements, PB Assist
- Also consider: AromaTouch Technique, Clove, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lemon, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Fennel
Because IBD includes a number of different disorders consider the best course of action from the following suggestions.
- Take internally 2-5 drops of DigestZen or Peppermint
- Rub 2-5 drops of DigestZen or Peppermint topically to the abdominal area
- Lifelong vitality nutritional supplements. These supplements should be started immediately and continued to add the daily nutritional elements most people lack in their daily diet. The Lifelong Vitality supplements include antioxidants, omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- GX Assist. This doTERRA cleansing protocol or a similar blend of CPTG oils should be used. The normal procedure is to take the capsules as suggested for 20 consecutive days to rid the digestive tract of harmful pathogens. This includes Candida, a common component of autoimmune concerns. This should be followed by a probiotic such as PB Assist described below and then this complete procedure repeated monthly as required.
- PB Assist. This is a doTERRA product that delivers friendly probiotic microorganisms to replenish those required in your intestinal tract to provide additional immune defense against unwanted pathogens
- Use a good digestive enzyme (e.g., Terrazyme).
- Periodic AromaTouch Technique. Daily, twice weekly, weekly, or monthly, depending on the need, this procedure will relax, strengthen, and increase the overall health of the recipient. It is a clinically developed and tested use of eight essential oils to reduce stress, strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation, and promote homeostatis.
- Consider doing a candida cleanse.
- Crohn's disease and any other disorders that are autoimmune diseases or seem to have similar symptoms will benefit from the protocols suggested for autoimmune disorders.
- 10 drops Thyme
- 10 drops Oregano
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 35 drops coconut carrier oil
- 10 drops Melaleuca
- 5 drops Rosemary
- 5 drops Clove
- 5 drops Lemon
- 5 drops Frankincense
- 30 drops coconut carrier oil
- Blend then and put 10 drops of the mix in size 00 gel capsule
- Take two capsules per day, morning and evening with meals till symptoms subside, then continue for 5 days.
- Combine with daily AromaTouch Technique massages.
- 4 drops of DigestZen;
- 1-2 drops of lavender;
- 1-2 drops of frankincense
- fill the rest of the capsule with fractionated coconut oil
My friend, Jaime, had a client with ulcerative colitis who did a parasite cleanse using doTERRA oils, GX Assist and PB Assist, released 9 different parasites and then ceased to have any colitis symptoms.
GAPS / Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Following a GAPS diet or Specific Carbohydrate diet may help adults and children.
- You can rub the oils on their feet or along their spine.
- Oregano, Melaleuca, thyme, On Guard blend and clove on the bottom of their feet - 2 times a day
- Digest Zen or peppermint on their tummy - twice a day and when (s)he is feeling stomach pains. (Peppermint would need to be diluted in a carrier oil - 1 drop in 1 teaspoon of olive oil or fractionated coconut oil)
- 1 drop of Lemon on their liver
- Use good probiotics (e.g., PB Assist) and a good digestive enzyme (e.g., Terrazyme).
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease twelve years ago. I ran the medical course of pharmaceutical drugs and interventions, including steroids, immune-suppressants and ultimately two surgeries. After my most recent surgery, I was pronounced Crohn’s free. However, I continued to have cramping pain daily. It was debilitating and depressing and I was at my wit’s end. So I decided to try oils. To say I was a skeptic is putting it mildly. I began a regimen of 5 drops DigestZen and 5 drops of Peppermint in a capsule every day. Later, I added Frankincense to my capsule and began putting Peppermint in my water at least 3 times a day. The transformation was amazing. I was cramp-free within a week. - M. (read entire story here).
I have been dealing with a DIGESTIVE disorder for some time now & have spent days not wanting to leave the house because I was afraid to be away from the bathroom!! The doctors cannot realy say what my problem is but I am sure it has been a bacterial inflammation going on. Almost 3 weeks ago now I started a protocol of oils for 21 days that has been absolutely a Godsend!! I took 4 drops each of Oregano, lemon, & On Guard in a capsule 3 times a day. By the second day I was feeling such a relief & am now completely sympton free!! I was told that I could also use the Melaleuca in place of the Lemon, which I will do if the symptons come back. - Elaine
[My daughter] has suffered for many years from ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease... She ended up in the hospital and they recommended resectioning her bowels along with removal of multiple polyps. She had ulcers, polyps, and blockages in her intestines...
I immediately started her on the lifelong vitality pack and the essential oils protocol recommended to me by Dr. Hill. Today she had a colonoscopy so that they could determine what surgery was needed exactly and what they were going to do. When the doctor came out of her colonoscopy, he said he could not believe it was the same colon. What they had determined was severe before was now mild to moderate. While there are still some lesions, the blockages are gone, the polyps are gone, and most of the ulcers. There is no other thing that she has done except the oils. She weaned herself off prednisone immediately upon returning home. We were very diligent over the last three months to make sure we follow Dr. Hill's advice to the "T." there will be no surgery." -Charly
I also use DigestZen very heavily, I do DDR prime caps every day, the life long vitality pack everyday, ginger for when I get upset tummy, frankincense 2 drops under tongue 2x a day, lemon in my water to keep it cleansed. I do the PB assist every day and a deep cleanse every 3 months. I use citrus bliss for depression and anxiety and just apply like perfume when I need it. for flairs I do 3 drops oregano in a cap 2x a day for a month. I use a lot of peppermint for inflammation. I am still trying to find a good routine that works for me that isn't to hard on my body or too complicated. I had c-diff and with the crohns, the meds were fighting each other and not working at all. I was in the hospital more than not for 2 years, and almost died 4 times. The oregano finally got rid of it. That is how I found doTERRA oils. I had multiple treatments, thousands of dollars a month in medications, at least 3 different doctors appointments each week and just dying. I did oregano and in 3 months I was cleared of c-diff and it hasn't come back and that was a year ago. I am off almost all my medications. Just had a bad flair and my doc wants me on cizma injections. Trying to not have to do that. So researching all I can on how to get through this flair with oils. - Heather
I went critical with Crohn's 4 years ago. In the hosp more than I was home it seemed for over a year and a half. Then 2 years ago I was introduced to Univera's aloe based products. My life was literally (not figuratively) given back to me. I have added doTERRA and I am healthier and happier than I have ever been in my life. I strong suggest that he take DigestZen religiously. I go thru 2 bottle per month (internally and topically). He needs to ingest quality aloe vera products (such as Univera) as soon as possible. He needs to heal the gut. Aloe will increase the collagen level within the lining of the GI tract thus facilitating it to heal. - Jan
I have a coworker who has Crohn's. She's had surgery for it, and she still gets a lot of abdominal pain. I gave her some DigestZen to try and she said it really helped ease the cramping. She's been rubbing it on her abdomen as needed with carrier oil. (I diluted it for her because I wasn't sure how sensitive she was). - Lisa
Regarding a GX Assist / PB Assist cleanse -- my mother lost 15 lbs post cleanse because she has Hepatitis C and her body started to let go of all the stuff she had stored....it helped heal her IBS too....gotta love the cleanse....her bloat totally went away...2 months post cleanse she has lost 25 lbs - Shannon.
I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, btw, and fennel oil helped immensely. (Source)
I had IBS ever since I can remember, and when I started doing the GX Assist / PB Assist cleanses, I started feeling better, and after about 3 rounds of the GX Assist and PB Assist I noticed that the foods that used to bother me, no longer did. I did 5 drops of the Zendocrine oil under my tongue during the cleanse. I still do a couple cleanses a year, and I do the 5 drops Zendocrine oil daily and I take one PB Assist daily. It has done wonders for me.