Recommendations from Everything Essentials for individuals with high cholesterol levels:
- The Lifelong Vitality supplements are highly recommended. Note that recently clinical studies have demonstrated that the Lifelong Vitality supplements significantly decreased LDL/HDL cholesterol.
- Take a daily capsule with 5-6 drops Lemongrass, or Lemongrass with Cypress and Lavender, or Lemongrass with Cassia.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take 4 drops each of Marjoram Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Lemon Oil in a capsule daily
- Drink 2-3 drops of Slim & Sassy Oil Blend or On Guard Oil Blend in 12 oz of water, 2-3 times a day.
- Rub AromaTouch Oil Blend on lower legs and on bottoms of feet, nightly.
(I highly recommend reading Dr. Hale's article in full as he has an interesting perspective on high cholesterol levels -- i.e., reducing cholesterol levels by reducing stress).
- Helichrysium or frankincense taken internally, rubbed on the bottom of your feet, or the back of your neck.
- Addressing chronic pain with Deep Blue, wintergreen or peppermint
- Using the Balance oil blend daily to help relieve stress.
- Eat well and exercise.
Testimonials about the Life Long Vitality supplements and cholesterol levels
From Everything Essentials
I do have a colleague that started the LLW supplements (i.e., this is now the Life Long Vitality supplements) just 2 months ago, her cholesterol has dropped from 250 to 192 as well as she has improved her HD
I went on the Life Long Vitality supplements and mine went down. Lil Shepherd went on the LLW and her cholesterol went down over 100 pts.
My husband's went down 55 points in 3 months as well as his triglycerides also down 55 points (i.e., after starting on the Life Long Vitality supplements). His blood pressure also dropped 20 points (both numbers) in those 3 months.From Jennifer Acccomando
When I first started taking the Lifelong Vitality supplements. I quickly experienced results with my arthritis. What I didn’t expect was five months later, when I went for my annual physical, that my cholesterol had gone DOWN, and my triglycerides had gone DOWN 116 points!!! My cholesterol had been increasing year after year, no matter what I did bring down the numbers.From Jana Tzinberg's website:
I have been on the Life Long Vitality supplements for over 2 years and so many things have changed for me and my health. My cholesterol is fine, blood pressure is good and my energy level is high most of the time.Other stories
I started on Life Long Vitality supplements at half strength, went off my meds for 30 days with the Drs approval and dropped from 223 to 116.
From Everything Essentials
She had high cholesterol and chose to use Lemongrass daily in a capsule. It has been 6 weeks and her cholesterol is back to normal!From Everything Essentials FB group
I put 5 drops of lemongrass and 5 drops of Slim and Sassy in a little medicine cup with some water and chug it back. In 2 months my cholesterol dropped 30 pts. - Leanne
"Last year about this time it was 283. With diet and exercise along I was able to get it to 250. I then started taking Red Yeast Rice and I dropped it to 217. My Dr really wanted to me start taking a prescription and I refused. That was when I asked you about an oil and you told me lemongrass. I drink 4 drops of lemongrass essential oil in my water daily and have for the last 4 months or so. I am still taking the Red Yeast Rice (which has a low dose of statin in it - same thing that is in some prescription cholesterol meds). I have not been exercising or watching my diet as much as I was before. I just had my cholesterol checked this week and it is 174. The largest drop in the shortest amount of time. I attribute it to the lemongrass. My only concern now is not going to low!- Jodi
My mother-in-law has been putting lemongrass diluted in olive oil on the bottoms of her feet nightly. During her last medical check up, her cholesterol levels were normal. She's convinced that it's the lemongrass. - JaniceAdditional recommendations from Dr. Mercola
- High quality, animal based omega-3 oils;
- Reduce grains and sugars in your diet;
- Eat the right foods for your nutritional type;
- Eat a good portion of your food raw;
- Eat healthy, preferably raw, fats that correspond to your nutritional type;
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol;
- Address your emotional challenges (you can use essential oils to help with that).