If you start feeling drowsy, roll the window down for fresh air and take a whiff of an invigorating essential oil.
- Peppermint essential oil is a great essential oil for focus. Increases mental clarity and accuracy.
- Rosemary essential oil is versatile, stimulating and helpful for alertness.
Fear of Flying
For many, flying can be an unpleasant experience. Dealing with crowds, lugging baggage and long periods in small spaces can be stressful. For others, plane travel itself creates anxiety.
Here are some essential oils and blends that can help combat fear of flying and stress:
- Wild Orange and Lavender blend - Diffuse these two essential oils together to reduce fear and anxiety.
- Frankincense essential oil has an earthy, sweet aroma that is relaxing without sedating you. It stimulates the limbic part of the brain, helping the mind overcome stress and fear.
- Roman chamomile essential oil has a crisp and sweet aroma. It has a calming effect on the nerves.