- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- It's said to impact our sense of maternal connection and healthy attachment, especially relating to trust, abandonment, trauma, and feeling unsafe.
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits and to promote oral health.
- Myrrh essential oil blends well with Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood and all spice oils.
In a glass container, mix the following:
- 1/2 c Filtered Water
- 1 tsp Calcium Magnesium Powder and
- 2 drops each Cinnamon, Peppermint, Clove and Myrrh essential oils.