1 large bunch kale, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 drops Lemon oil
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200° F.
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly.
- Combine olive oil and Lemon oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add kale and toss. Make sure kale is well coated with oils.
- Once coated, place on baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake on the center rack for 45–50 minutes or until crispy.
Tip: Keep an eye on the smaller pieces and take them out if they are done earlier; otherwise they will burn.