Fortified with natural lubricants and essential oils, this shaving cream improves razor glide for a close, comfortable shave. This shaving cream will leave skin smooth, healthy, and moisturized.
⅓ cup shea butter
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Sandalwood oil
5 drops Peppermint oil
5 drops Melaleuca oil
- Place all ingredients except for essential oils in double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let sit three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Let shaving cream rest until hard. Tip: You can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy.
- Place in container of choice.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.