It is easy to enjoy the many benefits of essential oils with this long-lasting Solid Perfume DIY. Simply add your favorite essential oil to the mixture and pour into a unique container for a personalized perfume.
2 tablespoons beeswax
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
20 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil or blend
- Add beeswax and Fractionated Coconut Oil to glass jar.
- Place jar in saucepan with one to one and a half inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (about 5–10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for three minutes.
- Add essential oil and stir.
- Pour into containers.
- To use, apply small amount to skin.