¼ cup medium diced onion
¼ cup medium diced celery
¼ cup small diced carrot
3 cups medium diced butternut pumpkin
2–3 cups chicken stock
½ cup double cream or evaporated skim milk
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 drops Cardamom essential oil
2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Roast first 4 ingredients in 175 degree Celcius oven; when nicely browned put in sauce pan.
- Add 2 cups chicken stock, double cream, salt and pepper.
- Simmer until just boiling, place in food processor.
- Puree until smooth, add more stock if needed for smooth, soupy texture.
- Add essential oils.
- Add more seasoning if needed. Serve hot.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.