If the kids go out trick-or-treating this year, apply this blend on the back of their necks to keep them resilient throughout the night’s activities. This blend offers the perfect support for immune systems, especially when the weather is turning cold.
Sunday, October 4, 2020
This recipe is perfect for any time of the year,
but especially this time of year when fresh produce is in season. This
recipe features Basil oil, which adds a fresh herbal flavor to food. If
you have a garden, make sure to add your fresh vegetables to this
delicious garden chowder.
1 tablespoon butter
2 medium zucchini, diced
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
1 toothpick Basil oil
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups water
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 drop Lemon oil
2 cups diced tomatoes
1 can evaporated milk
1 can corn
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a five-quart pan, sauté zucchini, onion, and parsley in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Gradually add in water, whisking to keep mixture smooth. Add the bouillon cubes. Heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
- To prevent milk from curdling, pour canned milk into a small bowl and whisk in some hot liquid from the soup until milk is warm, then whisk the mixture slowly into the pan. Add the corn.
- Bring to a gentle boil and then simmer for five minutes or until corn is tender. Add tomatoes, Basil oil, and Lemon oil. Heat until hot throughout.
- Before serving, add in Parmesan and cheddar cheese. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese and eat immediately.
Tip: This chowder tastes great in a sourdough bread bowl.
Saturday, August 1, 2020
¼ cup baking soda
¼ cup table salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons water
4–5 drops of Purify Cleansing Blend
- Stir all ingredients together until they form a paste and spread it over the stove top and burners.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes or longer for hard-to-remove stains.
- Using a sponge, scrub the mixture into the grime.
- Remove excess cleaner and wipe surface clean.
This French Cucumber Salad with Marjoram essential oil is healthy, refreshing, and bursting with wholesome, delicious flavors.
1 avocado, diced
1 tomato, diced
½ red onion, sliced
½ cucumber, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 toothpick Marjoram oil
- Combine avocado, tomato, red onion, and cucumber in bowl. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil into small bowl and mix in toothpick dipped in Marjoram essential oil.
- Combine olive oil mixture and vegetables.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Top off with salt and serve immediately.
Sunday, July 5, 2020
1 cup super washing soda
1 cup baking soda
1 cup kosher salt
½ cup citric acid
1 glass mason jar (32 oz)
30 drops of Lemon oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add essential oil drops and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Pour into a 32 oz glass jar for storage.
- When you are ready to use, place 1 tablespoon of mixture in the soap dispenser on your dishwashing machine.
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
½ cup almonds
Peppermint essential oil
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt together until smooth.
- Add in essential oil drops and mix together. Note: One drop or less should be enough.
- Pour melted chocolate onto wax paper on a cookie sheet and spread chocolate around with a spoon, making an even layer.
- Crush almonds and sprinkle over chocolate layer.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill.
- Break into pieces for snacking. Enjoy!
Saturday, May 2, 2020
- In small bowl, mash raspberries.
- Add remaining vinaigrette ingredients and mix using wire whisk until combined.
- Chill vinaigrette for 30 minutes.
- Toss salad ingredients with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean. Repeat every two to three months or as often as needed.
Sunday, April 5, 2020
½ cup Rice Crispies
½ cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup coconut
⅛ cup flax seed
⅛ cup sesame seed
⅛ cup chia seed
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 drops Tangerine oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients together. Melt in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix uniformly.
- Allow wet ingredients to absorb into dry ingredients.
Tip: If mixture is too dry, add more coconut oil or honey; if too wet, add more oatmeal.
- Line cake pan with parchment paper. Pour in mixture and pat down.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Saturday, March 7, 2020
3 tablespoons flaked oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
6 cups water
4 stalks celery, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 package pasta
4 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 pint whipping cream
2 drops Oregano oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- Place olive oil and flaked oregano in small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, one tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and one cup of water in pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Place celery and green pepper in small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute.
- Place chicken, celery, and green pepper mixture back into pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix one tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with five cups of water and pour over noodles until covered.
- Add salt and black pepper. Cook in pressure cooker on low pressure for two minutes.
- When complete, add whipping cream, tomatoes, the sauteed oregano, and Oregano oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for one minute before serving.
Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium/high speed for five minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15–20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.
- Cut avocado in half.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce and rice vinegar. Dip a toothpick into the orifice of the Ginger oil.
- Dip toothpick into sauce mixture and swirl to combine.
- Mix rice with sauce. Top avocado with rice. Drizzle more sauce on top if desired, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Scoop out with a spoon and enjoy your lazy sushi bite by bite.