Dry, damaged hair? Millions of people can relate. Buying deep hair conditioning products or getting a conditioning treatment at a spa can be expensive, and most treatments contain unnatural ingredients. This homemade deep hair conditioner is easy to make and will leave your hair soft and smooth.
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 drops doTERRA essential oils
A few great essential oils for your hair include: Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Geranium, and Clary Sage. You can use one or all five of the essential oils in your deep conditioner.
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium/high speed for five minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15–20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.